Old Navy Dressing Room Try-Ons

So, lately Ive been loving the things that Old Navy has brought to their stores. Their clothes are really getting cuter every season. I decided to try on a few outfits that I though were so cute. Some of the outfit pieces I bought and some I did not. Here it goes! My first outfit was this cute striped dress. I think it was a little too flowy for my taste, but I think a nice belt would have gone lovely with it. Of course I'd style it with a big boho bag  like the one I have in the photo and my sandals also seen in this photo. Over all I think it was a cute outfit. Cost is 34.99 but is on sale currently for 24.50!! In the photo I'm wearing a large. I think the fit is TTS with this dress. Check out the dress here!

This Next top is definitely going to be a summer favorite of mine. Actually, it already is. It is so comfy and light. It's perfect for hot summer days. I like to wear mine with jeans and these cute shorts that I also bought at Old Navy. You can the top here and my shorts here 



Comments