Birthday Week!

As many of you may NOT know, tomorrow marks my 29th birthday. This is my last year in my 20's and i'm hoping it will be a good year. As a young mom, HECK! As any mom, we all know how busy life can get. This is especially true when you've got kids in school. Even more so , when you've got a kid in kinder and a kid in Pre-k and their schedules are all at different times of the day! This is the reality of my life and because of this truth it is almost impossible for me to find time to celebrate with my extended family. So to make sure I get to spend time with everyone, my birthday is celebrated on multiple days with different people I know and love.

For instance, last Saturday I got to celebrate my birthday with my husbands family. I also share a birthday with my brother-in-law so we had a double celebration!
 Now, my actual birthday isn't until tomorrow and I'd absolutely love to celebrate it with my Mom, Dad, Brother and sister but like I said, we all have very busy lives and very different schedules. Today will be the day I get to celebrate with my brother and sister. I applaud them because they are in the middle of finals and decided to be ever so generous with their time so that they can spend the day with me. Unfortunately, I'm a bit bummed that my mom and pops won't be there but I understand we can't have it all. I will get to celebrate with them on a separate day.

So then, because It's my birthday week I was able to do a little shopping (HUGE thanks to my in-laws) at Old Navy. My absolute favorite store!

My top is called a bobble sleeve top only on me, it doesn't seem to fit that way. The photo on the website makes it look slightly more bobbled. I'm usually a size large but I didn't find any in-stock at my local store. However the medium still fits rather nicely. I'm satisfied with the size I got. Usually Old Navy sizes fit me more on the looser and larger size. My jeans are an Original Mid-Rise boot cut. I love these jeans. The wash type is just perfect for this top and since I'm short I did order the size 8 short and they are a perfect fit for my height. 
Top: Old Navy You can find it here
Jeans: Old Navy ( I bought these a while ago) find similar ones here 
Sandals : Wal-Mart I can't find my particular style online but here are some similar ones. a bit more pricey but still very affordable!

Comments