Ahoy! Happy Monday to everyone :D Hope it's been a great weekend for you as much as it's been for me. Friday I got to hang out with my little brother. We went out to eat at Peter Piper and we had a good time.I was also able to go get some very few supplies to start making my wreaths to sell on Etsy. Unfortunately, this week the store didn't have any sales in the floral department so I limited myself to buying only one item for me and one for Kate of course lol. You will not believe how much I spent on one little stem of a flower! It's absurd! But its a very unique piece to making my wreathe and there are very very few left so I decided not to risk it and I bought that one piece today. I really do pray I will sell some wreathes to make up for the cost of that flower though! Anyways, it was a good week. I am truly blessed and thankful to have gone out. I thank my pops for always giving me and my brother some money to go out and eat every once in a while. Thank you pop!

Comments