Just a little rant because it's Thursday

So it's Thursday, and I have been home all week except for running some quick errands on Monday and Wednesday. Last week was the same as well. Normally I am not the type of person who loves to stay home ALL the time but lately I have been. I have no idea why. I guess the past few weeks were so busy maybe that I just want to be home right now. I'm not depressed or anything, it's just been one of those times when you just feel comfortable at home :). I will probably take the kids out to the playground or the park this weekend just so we all can get a breath of fresh air and some fun! Hopefully Ben and I can finally celebrate our anniversary. We probably wont but it would still be nice to do something with just US. My mom came over today! It was a nice surprise and she bought some clothes for Katelyn and Nathan. They always need bigger clothes -_- lol. Well, I better go get dinner ready. We are having some green chicken enchiladas tonight! Ben's favorite ^-^ I'm out! Here's a picture of my kitty Kat Kate as a beautiful butterfly :D

Comments